worms and food was:Re: apisto with intestinal worms

While we are on this thread, can anyone suggest a recipe I can use as an
alternative to bloodworms? They've been my staple for years. My fish
love them, and I have never had problems fishwise, but my allergy to
bloodworms has reached the stage where when I do water changes on tanks
I feed heavily with the worms, I get unpleasant welts on my arms for
maybe 30 minutes after. I don't get this symptom in tanks I feed with
other foods, so I'm 'happy' there's a connection.
I used to make my own mushy green Malawi food, but for Apistos, I'd want
something cheap, nutritional and easy - I guess shrimp or fish based.
Ideas, anyone?
-Gary