Re: apisto with intestinal worms

Chironomid's are the air born version of bloodworms...I sometimes use a
chironomid pattern when fly fishing...in a healthy lake up here in B.C.'s
interior, you can find as many as 50,000 of them(bloodworms) per square
yard. (although I have no idea who counts them, probably a government
dufus) After the lakes freeze the trout feed mainly on these and freahwater
shrimp.