Re: A.Hongsloi

In a message dated 4/19/00 3:57:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
szucs@videotron.ca writes:

<<
 I just pick up a pair of A.Hongsloi this morning.I don`t know what
 colour form I got ?  They are medium in size and I do see a bit of red
 in the male >>
George there are two CFs of hongs, mine and  then the ugly ones. Seriously,
if they're red then they are the red CF, if they;re not red then they're the
others. Remember though, diet plays a really important part in how colorful
they are.