salt and cories... was Re: safe catfish

off topic here sorry...just had a question...are
cories sensitive to salt? b/c i have to treat a tank
for ick but there are cories and cardina japonicas in
there so i couldn't use quickcure...instead i'm
planning to use salt, but i want to know if it's safe
for cories and japonicas for that matter. thanks.