was: safe catfish. now: any suggestions?

>Gabriella, what size is this tank ?
>Scotty
>Philadelphia Area Betta Society

Rather large.  120 gallons.  I call it my 'ecosystem with a little help from
a friend'.

I know this has certainly nothing whatsoever to do with dwarf cichlids, but
I need some suggestions.  There is an adult Satanoperca leucosticta in the
tank.  She's got big eyes that see _everything_.   I want her out of there
and in with three others of her kind in another tank.  She has her own
hideout under a piece of mopani wood.  If I get anywhere near the tank with
a net, she disappears and slinks around under various pieces of wood.  I do
not want to destroy the tank to get her out and was thinking that maybe
nighttime may be a good time to nab her.  I have made a 'curtain' that I use
to divide other tanks when I take out fish.  I use it to isolate a breeding
pair in order that other fish won't be chased into the parental territory.
It's a piece of polyester chiffon rolled up on a half inch dowel and
weighted down on it's free end with stones sewn in along the bottom edge.  I
was thinking that I could lower this in order to isolate her to one third of
the tank and then maybe using a flashlight illuminating from the side of the
tank be able to net her.  I do have some larger cichlids who do sleep at
night so that removal is very easy.  But I'm not sure if this particular
species gets as docile after lights out.  This is all very complicated.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Gabriella