Re: salt and cories... was Re: safe catfish

also, the reason for me using the salt is not to
directly affect the parasites but i've read somewhere
that the salt induces the fish to produce a thicker
layer of slime coating that prevents the parasites
from attacking.  i could be wrong...

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>