Re: was: safe catfish. now: any suggestions?Now safe anything?

It seems to me that, so long as water requirements (pH and hardness) and
basic manners (i.e. not too much agression) are within a given range, you
can keep almost anything with anything provided that _a_ there is enough
cover and _b_ there is enough space and _c_ there is enough food. Any
comments? (How about that for opening up a forum for discussion - let's
count the flames, lol)

Colin