ick in a planted tank, with krib eggs/frys

Hi all,

My kribs have just spawn the 2nd time over the weekend, and great, this
time some of the fishes in the planted tank are now coming down with
ich!

Question now is, what medication shall I use in the tank without
affecting the plants or the eggs/frys of the kribs? The last time I used
methylene blue, it caused an enormous algae bloom in the tank, though
all the fishes survived. Will a day old fry survive as well?

I'm also thinking about delaying medication till the frys are a week
old. How does this sound?

Cheers,

Kenny