Re: was Chichlid identity now swim bladder

In a message dated 4/25/00 10:49:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
helen.burns@bigwig.net writes:

<<
 Feeding live daphnia and raising the temperature can help to relieve the
 fish of "excess wind".  I was told this by someone who kept fancy Goldfish
 which sometimes can be prone to swim bladder problems.
 Helen >>
Helen, I did both those things and they are well today, that is the exact
diagnosis and cure, this is the first time I've cured anything besides Ich