RE: was Chichlid identity now swim bladder

In a message dated 4/25/00 10:49:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
helen.burns@bigwig.net writes:

>Helen wrote:
> Feeding live daphnia and raising the temperature can help to relieve the
 >fish of "excess wind".  I was told this by someone who kept fancy Goldfish
 >which sometimes can be prone to swim bladder problems.
 .>Helen >>

>Dave wrote:
>Helen, I did both those things and they are well today, that is the exact
>diagnosis and cure, this is the first time I've cured anything besides Ich

I believe that the distinction should be made that based on your reported
"cure"; this is probably an intestinal problem and not a swim bladder
problem.

Be good to yourself,
		      Brett
Brett Kemker, Ph.D.