Re: Chichlid identity....

In a message dated 4/25/00 10:47:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy@thekrib.com writes:

<<
 I remember there being a post about more swim bladder problems in fish
 raised artificially or possibly with some nutrient/water issues(ie
 minerals/vitamins or such). I do not
 remember who posted it.  I do not have any experience in this area,
 hopefully the person who posted, or remembers can explain more.

Today, the fish are all well, Daphnia , the miracle cure.