Re: "Salt grains" on wild rams.

Mike,

Seems like it would be pretty hard to get all of the spots.  They are
covering some of my fish but are not on other rams.  When you treat the
spots, have you done this on fish that are smaller than an inch?  Are there
alternative methods of treating the spots for the medically clumsy.  I'm
afraid that I'd poke and kill the fish.  What exactly are these worms and is
there an intermediate host that you know of for them to reproduce?  I've
thought of using a KMnO4 dip to try and get rid of these spots, but I'd have
to put them right back into the same tank.  I'm out of room and don't have a
seeded filter to transfer them to.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bailin