Re: using a python on breeding apisto tanks

Raymond,

I doubt that you will get much change in water conditions by passing water
through a bag of peat just one time. For most of my clear & whitewater fish I use
straight tap water from the hose along with a dechlorinator. For blackwater fish
I use peat treated water for water changes.

Mike Wise