Re: one line postings

Wow
After reading Gary's post i just realized how much these little quirks
get to me too.   To hear mild mannered Clark, um Gary Elson grumble out
loud, i figured it must be really annoying other people too.

I try to respond with a decent paragraph about what i think is
appropriate, but do sometimes shoot off a quick shortie in response to
someones question.   I apologize if I have offended or annoyed anyone
with MY replys.   I will try to be more thorough in the future or just
keep quiet if i cant add a proper response.

That's all I will add to this thread, next question!

John