RE: Oneliners.....

Ken,
Bin der dan dat,unfortunately the only other tank I have available for the
male is a heavy planted 75g.Did you ever try to get a borellii male out of a
tank like that?
Thanks for the advice,I keep my fingers crossed and watch what
happens.Again, it is an experiment.
I didn't know fish can read signs:).Do they sell those at the LFS right next
to the treasure chest ornaments?
No offense at all.
Take care
Max