Re: Mystery cichlid.

Mike,

I'll try and see if I can get some pictures of the fish on the list so
people can identify it.  I believe that someone actually posted a very good
picture of the fish in a past post.  There was a long discussion of what the
fish might have been, but I was thoroughly confused after all the discussion
was done.  Thanks for the help.

Bailin