Re: an answer to one line postings

Why not , if you must write one liners, put it in the subject box followed
by n/m? I agree that one liners can be annoying, but sometimes I only need
one line to say what I want. I hope that I haven't been guilty of causing
someone to get annoyed, I can't remember if I've written any one liners. Now
can we get off this thread as I think that everybody agrees and it's using
up time that I could more profitably use in trying to find a supplier of
electrically controlled valves to operate my CO2 system.
BTW does anybody know of a cheap european supppliers of electrovalves?

Colin