pics of Malome/Mamore (???) & ID request

Hi all

    Finally I've got some (bad) pictures posted of my fish. I bought the
parents of these from Justin Hau at Ocean Aquarium in SF back in August of
last year. He told me they were A.sp. "Rio Malombe" which I took to mean
"Malome" or "Mamoré". Anyway they don't look like any pictures of Mamoré's
that I've seen. Therefore I'm clueless.

    If I'm remembering correctly, Justin told me the parents are 1
generation away from wild. (Dave S. might be able to confirm, as they came
from him.) So that makes these fish 2 generations away from wild. (Is the
terminology F1, F2, etc.?)

    So the question is: Does Anyone Know What This Fish Is?

http://www.netwiz.net/~faust

Thanks lots.

-Andrew