RE: PH/sponsorship

I have heard this many times in the past and until now haven't had the
opportunity to test this theory. Many people have also said that having CO2
on at night makes very little difference to acidity.
I am just about to install a totally automatic CO2 system and will include a
monitor to permit an accurate measurement of when and for how long the CO2
is switched on. Perhaps we can finally lay the ghost.

BTW, as I've mentioned in the past, I'm in the process of starting an
e-business (very small scale at first) and am looking at the idea of
sponsoring original research into behaviour WHY of aquarium fish/equipment
etc. If anybody has any ideas as to what they'd like to investigate (esp.
apisto related if poss.) I'd be interested in hearing from you. Sponsorship
would probably be in the way of good/materials.

Colin