Re: aquarium photography ...

David,

I use a Pentax LX on "auto", on a tripod. Since the refresh rate of the monitor
is many more times than that of the shutter speed of the camera, the lines don't
show. Oh, and I don't have a digital camera yet. The digital photos I copy to
film are usually scanned from books or from pics people send to me.

I bought a Microtek ScanMaker X6 about a year ago. It came with a slide/negative
scanning attachment that works fairly well, too. My cost after rebates was about
$110.