Re: How 'bout that!

I don't know about you, but using a K to spell micro goes against the grain.
Taxonomy is based on the latin language which never used K, so how is it
possible to use this letter. I am fully aware of the influence of latin on
the description of germanic languages (you mustn't end a sentence with a
preposition - which by the way is BS) and totally disagree with it, however,
we're talking about using latin spelling for a Latin name, not German for
Latin. Most languages translate names, English doesn't. I think this is one
case where we should, the earliest naming may have been with a K, I use and
always will, a C.
Nothing like being reactionary, is there.;-)
Colin