Re: How 'bout that!

David,

The word "Mikrogeophagus" isn't Latin, it's Greek - and the Greek word uses a "k"
I believe. Besides names don't depend on correct spelling or grammar (e.g. A.
commbrae vs. A. corumbae, A. mendezi vs. A. mendesi, A. panduro vs. A.
pandurorum). The name is valid if the description meets the requirements of the
ICZN.

Mike Wise