Re: Wrong platform wasRe: Practising your french.

Hey, can we get off this political trip, or I'll start talking about the
republicans.  Seriously, let's calm down a bit and get back down to the
important things in life, little animals that miraculously live under water
without having to hold their collective breaths, pretty they are too.;-)

Colin