No Subject

I'm leaving for my vacation in a couple of days and
today, i saw some eggs in the flower pot from my krib.
 I was going to leave them but i saw that one of my
male's eyes was a bit hazy, so to relieve some stress
now and during the vacation, i took the eggs out...now
the female looks kinda frantic looking for them.  Are
there any consequences in doing this that i don't know
about? thanks!