Re: Keyholes WAS: wild alti types

Keyholes are an interesting species. They are
widely distributed throughout the Guianas and are
reported (but not collected) from the island of
Trinidad and another island just north of the
Orinoco Delta. Although widely distributed, they
are common nowhere. They are mostly found in the
lower courses of streams vs. upland habitats.
Wherever they live, they don't seem to have many
fry predators if they behave any way like they do
in captivity.

Mike Wise