Pelvicachromis species

Hello everybody,

I wanted to pick out 6 kribs and hopefully they'll pair off and I would get
a breeding pair.. so to avoid inbreeding I went to a few stores to pick 1 or
2 young kribs frm each stores... but then I've noticed in each store I
believe they just use common names for all the Pelvicachromis species, some
are called 'wild' 'yellow' 'golden' and others, i haven't picked them out
yet but what would happen if i picked say females and males of different
species of pelvicachromis for example Pelvicachromis taeniatus and
Pelvicachromis subocellatus or whatever the other ones are out there.. what
will happen? will they breed and are their eggs going to be fertile or their
fry infertile? or should I just pick 6 from the same tank instead?\
when they're all young they all look the same to me.. or are they all the
same!??!