Re: Newbie ram breeder

Kyle,

as you already mentioned, the biggest difference to raising apisto-fry
is
the size. Up until a week the ram-fry need something smaller than BBS,
I have used vinegar-eels and Liquifry as starting foods (and introduced
micro-worms and BBS after a few days) with good results. I always keep
a lot of Vesicularia dubyana in those tanks as well.

You should also change water more frequently than what normal apisto-fry
require.

Just my experiences, hope it helps.

Fredrik L.