Sick rams.

Hello Everyone,

Yes.  It's me again with more questions about my rams.  Mike W., I tried the
removal method, and it didn't seem to work very well with the one fish I
tried it with.  I had a hard time locating a worm and fish didn't like the
alcohol treatment.  I have noticed that the other fish are starting to
scratch on various surfaces and was wondering what are some good medications
for getting rid of external parasites.  I'd try fluke tabs, but am reluctant
because of the drugs potency.  Remember, these are wild caughts that were
hard to come by.  So, I don't really want to lose any of them if possible.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Bailin