Stores in Boston?

Hi Everyone.
I'll be taking my first trip to Boston this weekend.  While I'm there, I'd
like to see if I can find some interesting fish.  Does anyone know of a
store in Boston that might carry any Apistos?  I'm particularly interested
in agassizii "red" and "Rio Tefe", or any color morph of caucatoides.
If not, is there anyone in the Triangle (NC) area who might have some to sell?
Thanks,
Patricia