re: sick female, 15 gal cycling

I'd love to move her into the tank right away, but I chose the fishless
cycling method to cycle that tank.  I haven't gotten any nitrites yet, but
I'm hoping within the next week I will.  Oh, and those unfamiliar with
fishless cycling, its where you add ammonia directly into the tank using
pure household ammonia, so I can't really add her till the tank actually
CYCLES and I do a water change to rid it of the excessive nitrates.  Here's
the link to the site:

http://www.tomgriffin.com/aquamag/cycle2.html

Thanks for the imput guys.. I'm trying to get her to eat.. It seems she's
only going for the moving stuff, so I'm trying to get some brine shrimp
hatched for her.