Rams

Hi all, just for your information, there are some superb Rams at a
large outlet here in Bolton. I picked some up last Saturday and
they spawned yesterday! That's what I call healthy fish.
They're not cheap but for who cares when they spawn like this.
If you want younger, cheaper but just as nice fish try Wigan.
There's some splendid little ones there for just £6 a pair.
I know Rams are quite common but I've never actually done them
before, and with people having quite a few problems with them
recently I thought I'd give them a go.
Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE