Sadly..

My female apisto has died.. and then shortly after my female kribensis was
moved to the quarantine bowl.. I seem to have such bad luck with females.
I'm treating the krib with furan-2, and I'm not sure she's improving.. I
may try methylene blue next.  Here are her symptoms:  Sometimes <I
emphisize SOMETIMES here> she has trouble getting to the bottom of the
tank.  I've been soaking her flakes for her.  She also is mottled in
coloring, and her eyes have a white dot in the center.  Not a raised dot,
but sort of a white film, that ISNT' covering the entire eye.  If anyone
has any suggestions about this, please feel free to tell me.

Susan

Oh, ps.  try to email them to me directly, so I know I get them :) thanks.