Re: Tonics, Peats, and Buffers

Chris,

Very interesting!  I replied off-list so I could get the dirt.  It's
hard to know what kinds of additives will help and what's no good.  I
trust SeaChem, mainly probably because I know the guy who owns it,
but from reading the label of the Marc Weiss stuff, it sounds great.
Of course, I realize I'm saying I believe the advertising, but the
label was all I had to go on.

What have you been able to discover about the Marc Weiss Amazon stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart
--
Stuart Hall