Re: Feeding

Well heres my basic feedings for my apistos.
I feed live bbs everyday to everything, adults down to fry.  I alternate
feedings of frozen bloodworms, frozen beefheart, tetra bits ( ooops
color bits now) flake food and spirulina chips once in awhile.   With
this varied diet i keep everyone nice and plump healthy and happy.
With the nice weather things are spawning pretty regular and i think the
varied good diet helps.  I also supplement Daphnia and white worms when
i have enough to feed them with these guys.   I have given up on black
worms as i havent been able to get good quality worms in a while now.

John