RE: Cyclop-eeze

well I wanted to pipe in here too about this.  At the NEC convention
workshop this past march i bought a can of the stuff, now i also keep
killies along with my apistos.  I figured with the price of brine shrimp
eggs going through the roof, i'd try it.   Well I could get my fish to
eat it at all.  So no matter how much cheaper they are then bbs eggs
i'll stick to bbs at what ever costs!!   I ended up giving my can away
to a friend who wanted to try them with his guppies.   So sorry im not
sold on this stuff.

John