Re: Cyclop-eeze

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>
To: <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Cyclop-eeze

> I didn't find anyone "amusing", just the logic being used.

I would agree that the logic being used is "amusing".  That is what inspired
my query.

>Cyclops-eeze can certainly be used as a replacement for bbs, but it is just
the same as
> substituting APR or frozen brine shrimp for live foods - adequate for most
> purposes but not optimal.

Based on the posted responses, there seems to be mixed reviews regarding
this.

>You should be comparing Cyclops-eeze to something
> similar like APR or frozen baby brine shrimp, not a live food. I feel it
is
> unfair to compare any dry food with live food and expect it to be better.

I could not agree with you more!  However, this is not what the hype
surrounding C-eeze claims.  which was what I was trying to dismiss through
this thread.  I must apologize for the misunderstanding.  I feel like my
inquiry has not been clear.

>If anyone cannot afford brine shrimp eggs they have 2 alternatives: use a
less
> optimum food like APR, Cyclops-eeze, or frozen baby brine or spend more
time
> raising infusoria, microworms, live rotifers, daphnia (sifted), and other
live
> foods. Personally I've raised a lot of apistos without using live foods at
all.

There you have it. Clarity.
-Brett