Cyclop-eeze

So, given all the hype and counter-hype, is there any chance that the
maker or distributor of Cyclop-Eeze would consider breaking a can
into a bunch of little single-feed size trial pouches?  Maybe a
single gram, or so.  Or at least a teensy weensy can at a really
cheap price?

I hate to mention other brands of food and start ANOTHER flame war,
but when VibraGro came out, I bought a can and gave it a shot.  I was
never able to get ANYTHING to eat it, and by that I mean ANYTHING.
South Americans, Africans, nothing.
[http://www.mops.on.ca/products/FORS-93227.htm] for a peek at
VibraGro; interestingly, the company site www.vibragro.com doesn't
work anymore.  Likewise, I decided to give NewLife Spectrum [see
What's New at http://www.seachem.com ] a try.  I can get anything to
eat it, and nutritionally it seems like a good staple pellet.  I've
got wild-caught Dicrossus, wild Tanganyikans, and wild Malawis all
eating it up (not to mention Ctenopoma ansorgii . . . ).  Trying new
foods is a crapshoot.

I mean, reading the nutritional assays
[http://www.argent-labs.com/cyclopeeze.htm ], it sounds like
Cyclop-Eeze are worth a shot.  But if your fry/fish won't eat them,
then no price is low enough.  I've got a school of Espe pencilfish
right now that will ONLY eat Hikari Micro Pellets and BBS, it'd be
nice to offer them a change.

Stuart
--
Stuart Hall