Re: RE: Cyclop-eeze

I have to throw in my two cents, here, too.

I heard so much about this new food that I almost bought without trying it
on my fish first. I'm glad I didn't. I bummed a little bit from a friend who
was using it with good results and fed it to all my apisto, killi, and Cory
fry. The next morning it was still on the bottom of all the tanks but one
that contained some older Corydoras fry.

In defense of the product, however, most everyone local that I've talked to
has had good results with it.

'Guess my fish are spoiled.

Take Care
Don