Colin's Question

From: <colingorton@wanadoo.es>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: RE: Cyclop-eeze

> ...BTW has anyone tried breeding bbs? I'd be interested to
> know how you didi it and what equipment you used(another
> way to reduce costs:-)?)

Eventually I'll finish the page at
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10/trials/artemia.htm

There is also a diagram of the grow-out tanks I use on the original intro
page to aquarium foods. It can be found by clicking on the Foods tab on my
home page. I say that because the site was originally split into differing
versions for the more common browsers, and this is the surest way of
reaching the correct one for now. URL = http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10/

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com