Re: RE: Cyclop-eeze

> BTW has anyone tried breeding bbs? I'd be interested to know how you
> didi it and what equipment you used(another way to reduce costs:-)?)

It not worth the trouble, since you have to raise them to adulthood
(2-3 weeks) and they produce e few babies at a time 50-100/day for a
few weeks, and also  considering the space, time and effort you
need to give them.

If you would like to try, here's how:
Raise the babies in a biggfer container, 5 gallon (i would suggest a
similar setup with 2L plastic soda bottle but this time with 5Gal
water bottle. Fedd them with yeast, eggyolk infusion, infusoria
(started in  Salt Water), make sure that you change partially their
water - as you would with your fish. When they grow to about 1/4 inch
or so you would them notice thier head starting to turn green then
they are sexually ready/fertile, you would then expect them to have
their babies almost every day for a few weeks, which would then be
the end of the road for the adults. When they are in a salt solution
of 1Table spoon salt/liter they are able to produce babies, but in
higher salinity they then to produce eggs.

orion@tri-isys.com
Phillipines