RE: Cyclop-eeze

Well, it's not the miracle bbs replacement that the hype has it. But, the
nutrition information makes me want to get this stuff into my fish somehow.
Based on what some have said, I think mixing it with live bbs may be the way
to go.  At least at first until the fish grow accustomed to it.  If it were
cheaper, I think I would probably grind it and feed it to my daphnia and
grindal worms.
-Brett