Re: Cyclop-eeze

I didn't find anyone "amusing", just the logic being used. Cyclops-eeze can
certainly be used as a replacement for bbs, but it is just the same as
substituting APR or frozen brine shrimp for live foods - adequate for most
purposes but not optimal. You should be comparing Cyclops-eeze to something
similar like APR or frozen baby brine shrimp, not a live food. I feel it is
unfair to compare any dry food with live food and expect it to be better. If
anyone cannot afford brine shrimp eggs they have 2 alternatives: use a less
optimum food like APR, Cyclops-eeze, or frozen baby brine or spend more time
raising infusoria, microworms, live rotifers, daphnia (sifted), and other live
foods. Personally I've raised a lot of apistos without using live foods at all.

Mike Wise

Mike Wise