Re: melafix

on 6/16/00 3:22 PM, Susan Ziegler at s-ziegler@gmx.net wrote:

> Where can I get this stuff?  I'm pretty sure my lfs doesn't sell it..  And
> how much is it???
>
> Susan

Check out:

http://www.petopia.com/choicelisting.asp?Familyid=4441&dept_id=515

You can also go to http://www.petopia.com/ and do a search for Melafix.  Try
it, it is good stuff.  I used it to treat torn fins and infection with great
success.  I like it because it is a natural antibiotic and seems to greatly
accelerate fin repair and minimize/eliminate permanent damage.  Unlike other
medications, it doesn't seem to have any side effects or stress the fish
being treated.  It isn't snake oil.  No, I don't own stock in the company
either....

Chad