A. borellii

Hi Everyone,
I have a question that I'm sure many people will be able to help me
with...
In my 75 gallon planted tank, I have a group of eight A. borellii, which
I purchased from one of the wholesalers here in Atlanta.  When I bought
the group, it was kind of difficult to detect any physical differences
that would indicate sex of the fish.  I went about choosing four "large"
ones, and four "small" ones.  All have blue markings on the face and
gills, and have beige/light blue body coloration.  The posterior portions
of the dorsal and anal fins are somewhat elongate in a few of the fishes,
but only in one or two is it long enough to make me think that these are
males.  All, or nearly all, display territorial behavior, even those with
slightly smaller finnage.  I am aware that the females may also be
staking out territories, BTW.  I'm more interested in sexual dimporphism
information than behavior, at this point.  As I said, there is little to
go on as far as physical appearance.  Can someone help me with some tips
to id sexes of these fish?  I haven't seen any female borellii in the
books, only males.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I sure hope I
don't have a group of eight males.
TIA
Chris