Interbreeding

Does anyone know if N anomala and N aureocephalus will inter breed?

Can anyone give me a good way of ID'ing the two different females? So
far I am going on head shape the aureo's? seem to have a 'roman nose'
and the anomala's seem to have a flatter head and a protruding lower
jaw? Am I right?

I have a aureo' that produced babies and what i think is the pair of
anomala breeding like rabbits, but out of 5 fish I cant pick the male
aureo.  I now have the two 'groups' seperated (I think)  but need to
know if the aureo? fry should be culled (fed to the lion fish :(

Thanks

Steph