Re: melafix

I dont know, we have it available here in Australia, which means it
probably has been reasonably well tested.  There are very strict laws
about "naturotherapy" products, and even stricter laws about antibiotics
etc.  For example its a AU$10,000 fine for anyone caught importing the
medicated tetra food, because it doesnt meet some guideline or
another...

I have used melafix on several occasions, one was cure a mature male
agassizi of a particularly nasty looking fungal? infection that caused a
huge white ring around one eye and the whole eye popout quite
substantially.  The fish is now normal with no sign of the problem.

Steph