Re: WARNING newbie type questions

In a message dated 6/20/00 12:43:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time, relli@aye.net
writes:

<Snip>> I have two questions, how big a problem are snails as far as possible
eggs go?

It' a really big problem.  If they find them they will eat them.

>  And is it safe to add some other fish in a tank this size

It's not even really safe for the male in a ten gallon tank.  As soon as she
starts hounding him, you will need to move him out.  Other wise, she will
harass him to death.  I breed mine in tens, but I always watch for when the
male is no longer welcome.  That's a sure sign there's eggs in there
somewhere.

Bob Dixon