more basic questions about wrigglers

Thanks for replies to my previous questions about looking after stripped
fry. I'm now wondering how many should survive if my care is reasonably
good? Should 90 percent live or would 30 percent be more typical?

All the 19 mcmasteri eggs hatched. One wriggler died at four days. The
others are alive at six days. But only half look that alert and so I am
not sure how the rest will fare. They all still respond when squirted
about with a turkey baster. But when left alone, they mostly lie still
(not constantly wriggling nose down in the substrate as seemed to be the
case with fry cared for by a parent).

Cheers
from John McCrone

check out my newly updated consciousness web site
         http://www.btinternet.com/~neuronaut/
neuroscience, human evolution, Libet's half second, Vygotsky and more...