RE: Opal borellii... or not {2nd time through}

I do not think it is A.borellii, the dorsal fin is not high enough.  Have a
look at http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/A-borellii-opal.jpg which I believe to
be a picture of the "opal" form of borellii.

As to what it is I'd say it is more like resticulosa due to the way all the
scales are outlined.  It could also be the "blue head" caetei which appears
only to be available as males.

Ken.

ps I have a pic of A.caetei (ID'd by Mike Wise) if you would like me to
email it let me know.