Biotoecus

Hi all. Just in case anyone was dithering about buying any of these
from the retailer near here don't bother. I went to see how many
were left the other day, with the thought of rescuing the remainder
and they'd all gone.
Unfortunately they didn't actually sell any, they just faded away.
They were small fish, and I don't think fish like this can manage on
one or two feeds a day with competition.
Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE
01204 332200